RECOMMENDED: Obtain this software that will help you safely repair widespread Home windows errors & robotically optimize system efficiency
Yow will discover all the apps you should obtain and set up in your Home windows PC from the Microsoft Retailer. Nevertheless, some customers encounter the error code 0x80073CFE once they attempt to launch Microsoft Retailer on Home windows 10. The error prevents them from working the Home windows app retailer and obtain any apps.
In the event you see the error 0x80073CFE, the message under will seem.
“One thing sudden occurred. Reporting this downside will assist us perceive it higher. You’ll be able to wait a bit and take a look at once more or restart your gadget. That will assist. Code: 0x80073CFE”
In some cases, additionally, you will encounter the error message, “ERROR_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY_CORRUPTED. The bundle repository is corrupted.”
The way to Resolve Microsoft Retailer App Error Code 0x80073CFE on Home windows 10 PC
Whereas there could also be totally different causes and causes why you see the Microsoft Retailer error code 0x80073CFE, there are additionally a number of methods to repair and restore the difficulty. Observe every resolution under one by one and attempt to relaunch the app retailer to see if the issue stays or get resolved.
Answer #1 – Reboot your Home windows 10 Pc
A fast restart of your Home windows system will assist refresh your Web community connection and delete short-term information that could be contributing to the Microsoft Retailer app error.
Launch the Begin Menu in your Home windows 10 PC.
Click on the Energy choices.
Watch for the rebooting course of to complete earlier than relaunching Microsoft Retailer.
Answer #2 – Reset Microsoft Retailer
If restarting your PC doesn’t do the trick, one other means is to reset the Microsoft Retailer app via the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your Home windows 10 PC.
- Go to Apps.
- Choose Apps and options.
- Search for Microsoft Retailer and click on to open.
- Choose the Superior choices.
- Click on the Reset button.
Answer #3 – Run a Home windows SFC Scan
First, search the Command Immediate.
Proper-click on it from the search outcome and choose Run as Administrator.
Now, enter the next command: SFC /scannow.
Watch for the scan to complete.
Restart your laptop.
Answer #4 – Carry out a DISM Scan
- Search the Command Immediate and choose Run as Administrator.
- Enter the next command: DISM /On-line /Cleanup-Picture /CheckHealth.
- As soon as executed, enter the subsequent command: DISM /On-line /Cleanup-Picture /ScanHealth.
- Lastly, enter this command: DISM /On-line /Cleanup-Picture /RestoreHealth.
- Restart your laptop.
Answer #5 – Do the Reset this PC Methodology
Word that once you do a manufacturing facility reset in your Home windows 10 PC, it is going to take away all of the apps and settings. It will provide you with a contemporary and new Home windows 10 setup. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to select to maintain all of your information in the course of the course of. However, to make sure, carry out a backup on all of your information first earlier than resetting.
- Launch the Settings menu.
- Choose Replace & safety.
- Click on Restoration.
- Search for Reset this PC.
- Click on Get Began.
- Ensure that to pick out Maintain my information to save lots of a backup.
- A scan will start.
- After the scan, you will notice the record of apps that Home windows 10 will delete out of your PC.
- If you don’t want to delete the apps, click on Cancel. However, if you wish to proceed, click on Subsequent.
- A message notification will seem. Learn it fastidiously. In the event you agree, click on the Reset button.
Do you’ve got every other resolution that may assist different customers repair their Microsoft Retailer error? We might be blissful to know them within the feedback part under.